Wasn't there a CPE manufacturer back in the day that required a reboot daily?

What is old is new again I guess.

ryan

On 3/31/16 5:00 AM, Jon Bruce wrote:
I've had the same problem with my 6GHz Lumina, several times.

The answer from support was "reboot it". No indication if this would happen again, what I could do to fix it, or what might have caused it.

At this point I have a 1+1 Lumina plus a 5GHz backup link for when the SAF drops.

I haven't had a problem with it for a while, however now that I've said something ...