That's all I live for.

On 3/31/2016 12:15 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
hater

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 12:14 PM, George Skorup <geo...@cbcast.com <mailto:geo...@cbcast.com>> wrote:

    Awesome. 5 days after turn-up and this happened. Granted, it's a
    pretty long path and we knew we'd see fading, but that's what ACM
    is for. I've heard nothing but good things about SAF and the
    Lumina platform, so this is pretty hard to swallow. I really like
    these radios and their features, too. Everything else at the sites
    is +48VDC, so we went with these because they're polarity
    agnostic. So I guess this will be the one and only, and last SAF
    link we deploy. This is a major deal-breaker for me.