Hold on..you'd be surprised what 5 and ,,,10mhz channels at 2.4 can
penetrate...can you test Rory with some masts or bucket truck?  I am make a
rig for my truck to mount a 30 ft tower and have a mast to go maybe  15 ft
higher... Some projects are requiring path validations on federal
property.... So bucket truck at one end and my rig at other...
On Apr 22, 2016 6:39 PM, "Josh Luthman" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Like 0?
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
> On Apr 22, 2016 8:33 PM, "Rory Conaway" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> What are the chances of an AF2 with parabolic dishes going through .9
>> miles of trees with at least 200Mbs assuming no interference?
>>
>>
>>
>> *Rory Conaway **• Triad Wireless •** CEO*
>>
>> *4226 S. 37th Street • Phoenix • AZ 85040*
>>
>> *602-426-0542 <602-426-0542>*
>>
>> *[email protected] <[email protected]>*
>>
>> *www.triadwireless.net <http://www.triadwireless.net/>*
>>
>>
>>
>> “I wish I could play little league now.  I’d be way better than before.”
>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to