We would need at least 150Mbps to start but as much as I could get is what I
need.  I don’t have a bucket truck but I can do a reasonable test up there to
get an idea with both 2.4 and 5GHz.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 5:53 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Theoretical Question on Pine Tree Penetration

200 megs in 10 MHz?  AF2x?????

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
On Apr 22, 2016 8:48 PM, "Jaime Solorza"
<losguyswirel...@gmail.com<mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hold on..you'd be surprised what 5 and ,,,10mhz channels at 2.4 can
penetrate...can you test Rory with some masts or bucket truck?  I am make a rig
for my truck to mount a 30 ft tower and have a mast to go maybe  15 ft
higher... Some projects are requiring path validations on federal property....
So bucket truck at one end and my rig at other...
On Apr 22, 2016 6:39 PM, "Josh Luthman"