we charge a $99 "setup fee" for our "managed wifi service" which costs
$12/mo.

the router remains our property and we replace it if need be.

At that price i expected the take rate to be lower than what it is (we
priced it high so that we could run specials ;-) but we've been very
pleased with the take rate.