Brandon,

As you grow you will need to move to something like Powercode. Knowing how your network works Powercode will really help you. You want to drop the monies now before you are so busy you can't stop to implement it. :)

Before powercode:

+1 on cacti.

   https://github.com/m0sia/cacti-ePMP

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/ePMP-2000-and-1000/ePMP-OIDs/td-p/40233