I think all the negativity speaks for itself LOL.  When running my WISP, I
had them for a year, and it sucked.  The congestion in CHI was terrible.
Now I am not sure that is a problem in CHI any longer, but that was my
experience 3 years ago.   On the Fusion network we use Telia as our primary
Full route provider, we pop out multiple DIAs from them.  We have a really
good relationship with them and can talk to decision makers in the US.  You
don't get the "Upper management is not going to do it" scenario, I have
heard that line from Cogent to many times.  They do have persistent sales
people, I think they contact me once a month.  Every company is going to
have some issue, but it seems like Cogent continuously gets a bad wrap.

Erich Kaiser
North Central Tower
er...@northcentraltower.com
Office: 630-621-4804