From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Christopher Gray
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2016 4:03 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] PMP100 900MHz Best Firmware?

I upgraded a system that had a mix of firmware ranging 7.x to 12.x. I moved
everything to 13.4.1.

I'm seeing stability issues. Weak links or high interference links are dropping
regularly where they were not dropping in the past. Decent links appear to be
holding 2X modulation better, but I need to keep the weaker links up.

Is there a consensus or at least good recommendation regarding the most stable
firmware for the 900MHz PMP100?

Thank you - Chris