It is not especially scientific at this point. Customers who claim they
previously had no problem now have regular re-registrations. I'm starting
to wonder if some of these radios are simply failing [one is receiving
around -70 dBm but cannot keep a link up long enough to get the spectrum
analyzer to work].

This is a network that I started working on a little to quickly. I knew a
bunch of links were not stable on 2X modulation and there had been no
firmware updates, so went straight into "fixing" all of the firmware.

Perhaps I should be asking about good settings for high interference
situations?

If 13.4.1 is not lacking, I'll keep it there and dig into other options.

-Chris