What are folks using for CPE?

> On Aug 11, 2016, at 10:49 AM, Andreas Wiatowski <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> We use Bicom Systems Muti Tenant PBX .  Buy a trunk or two with channels and 
> share with all your instances…..works great…. About an 8K investment and 
> yearly maintenance/licencing… Easy to manage…. <>
>  
> Cheers,
> ______________________________
> Andreas Wiatowski | CEO
> Silo Wireless Inc.
> Email  [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
> 19 Sage Court
> Brantford, Ontario N3R 7T4 (CANADA)
> Tel +1.519.449.5656  Extension-600|Fax +1.519.449.5536 |Toll Free 
> +1.866.727.4138
>  
> From: Af [mailto:[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>] On 
> Behalf Of Jim Bouse [Brazos WiFi]
> Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 8:56 AM
> To: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] VOIP PBX - Hosted
>  
> I’ve got 41 freepbx instances running on a VM host.  The challenge is keeping 
> up with the security updates.
>  
> I’m moving to iPiFony right now so I have less to manage. 
>  
> Jim Bouse
> Owner
> Mobile IT Pro - Brazos WiFi
> 979-985-5912
> [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
>  
> From: Af [mailto:[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>] On 
> Behalf Of Lewis Bergman
> Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:51 AM
> To: Animal Farm <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>
> Subject: [AFMUG] VOIP PBX - Hosted
>  
> I am considering getting back into this business in 6 more months and am 
> wondering what all are using. I still really like IPiFony but I don't think I 
> need that much hand holding now. Have been looking at FreePBX and a few 
> others. Since this group is full of opinions, lets have some. I know many use 
> Netsapiens and I even respect some of them ;)

Reply via email to