Andreas, how is the management? can you provide your customer with user access to their pbx instances? What HW are you running them on?
On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Andreas Wiatowski < [email protected]> wrote: > We use Bicom Systems Muti Tenant PBX . Buy a trunk or two with channels > and share with all your instances…..works great…. About an 8K investment > and yearly maintenance/licencing… Easy to manage…. > > > > Cheers, > > ______________________________ > > Andreas Wiatowski | CEO > > Silo Wireless Inc. > > Email [email protected] > > 19 Sage Court > > Brantford, Ontario N3R 7T4 (CANADA) > > Tel +1.519.449.5656 Extension-600|Fax +1.519.449.5536 |Toll Free > +1.866.727.4138 > > > > *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Jim Bouse [Brazos > WiFi] > *Sent:* Thursday, August 11, 2016 8:56 AM > *To:* [email protected] > *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] VOIP PBX - Hosted > > > > I’ve got 41 freepbx instances running on a VM host. The challenge is > keeping up with the security updates. > > > > I’m moving to iPiFony right now so I have less to manage. > > > > Jim Bouse > > Owner > > Mobile IT Pro - Brazos WiFi > > 979-985-5912 > > [email protected] > > > > *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected] <[email protected]>] *On > Behalf Of *Lewis Bergman > *Sent:* Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:51 AM > *To:* Animal Farm <[email protected]> > *Subject:* [AFMUG] VOIP PBX - Hosted > > > > I am considering getting back into this business in 6 more months and am > wondering what all are using. I still really like IPiFony but I don't think > I need that much hand holding now. Have been looking at FreePBX and a few > others. Since this group is full of opinions, lets have some. I know many > use Netsapiens and I even respect some of them ;) >
