From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 1:24 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] VOIP PBX - Hosted

Really looking for a platform that has as close to zero phone config as
possible. Easy management, hopefully someone to do all the 911 and so forth as
that was a pain last time. The ability to copy phone configs would be nice.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 1:09 PM Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>