From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 11:17 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Special Assessment

Just saying that government money is never what it's cracked up to be.
I've never taken a single dime (loan, grant, tax, assessment, etc) and probably
never will, with any of my companies. It's just not worth all the extra work
and headaches. If you have a sound business plan and operation, just borrow the
money and get it done.

There are all kinds of ways to be creative when it comes to funding.
Leasing equipment, 60 day term credit cards, lines of credit (secured with
assets of the business), or even home equity loans (4.25% right now, with
interest only payments), etc.

Travis