wow, so you went through several several splits too, did you not?  Wasn't it
trading $400+ before it did a 1:4 split like two years ago or something?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Stewart
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 8:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Google fiber going microwave?

  Yup .. and I sold out after much debate….$808 a share - originally bought at
$293 so I’m happy… Also sold out of Apple shares this week - bought in at $1.03
(yup, back in 2002) and sold at $107 … really really happy about that return ….

  Not all my trades have this level of success but these definitely outweigh
the losses many times over ;)