http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/10/investing/google-alphabet-all-time-high/

"Shares of Google parent company Alphabet (GOOGL, Tech30) hit an
all-time high Tuesday of more than $813 a share. The company is now
worth $555 billion."

"The company is still growing at a rate that would make most companies
envious. Analysts are forecasting that profits will increase more than
15% this year and that sales will be up 20%.

That's truly remarkable when you consider just how colossal Google is.
Sales are expected to top $88.5 billion this year and exceed $100
billion in 2017."

So, that may take awhile there Robert.