Netflow (Traffic Flow in MT speak)

On 9/15/2016 8:44 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
"Torch their IP.
Find the IP that is sending them lots of data.
Punch that IP into bgp.he.net <http://bgp.he.net/>
It will tell you who is sending the data and that normally can give them a hint."

A. Is there a torch tool for long term monitoring, it seems real time to me" B, explain the HE thing, I have never seen anything in the looking glass that will tell me what our customers are soing, but then again I just learned how to read the routes

    Find the IP that is sending them lots of data.
    Punch that IP into bgp.he.net <http://bgp.he.net>
    It will tell you who is sending the data and that normally can
    give them a hint.

    Jim Bouse

    Owner

    Brazos WiFi