How are you tracking overall usage now?

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at Please Donate at http://www.myakkatech.com/RFL.html
------

Friday, September 16, 2016, 12:40:59 AM, you wrote:

TOGs> I forgot to caveat the "I want to" with the "I have 0 funding from the
boss purse"

TOGs> On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 10:37 PM, Daniel White <afmu...@gmail.com> wrote:
TOGs> Sandvine :-D

TOGs> ᅵ

TOGs> Daniel White

TOGs> Managing Director ᅵ Hardware Distribution Sales

TOGs> ConVergence Technologies

TOGs> Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590

TOGs> dwh...@converge-tech.com

TOGs> ᅵ

TOGs> From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
TOGs> Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:37 PM
TOGs> To:af@afmug.com
TOGs> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] documenting customer usage

TOGs> ᅵ

TOGs> Procera :P

TOGs> ᅵ

TOGs> On Sep 15, 2016 8:36 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm"