I'd increase the control slots.  On FSK the control slots are a substantial
hit since the aggregate of the sector is 4mbps but on the 450 the control
slots are not that huge of a hit.  I can't remember how big they are but
it's a cpl hundred Kb.

I'd try increasing them to the max that allows you to stay in sync with
your FSK network and see what happens.

-Sean

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016, Brandon Yuchasz <li...@gogebicrange.net>