You could probably fab something that actually has enough room inside...

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 9/30/2016 11:24 AM, Adam Moffett wrote:
A good idea. It doesn't have to be the same shape as long as it screws on and has the 1" female conduit thread. Might cost a few hundred bucks between design and building.
------ Original Message ------
From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Sent: 9/30/2016 1:44:35 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Trango Licensed Link port cover
if you have another one, take it to a local machine shop, they will get you something made

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com <mailto:part15...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Eye Yi Yi.

    bp
    <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

    On 9/30/2016 10:37 AM, Joe Falaschi wrote:
    Does anyone have one of these port covers I can buy?  Supposedly
    Trango doesn’t have these or make them anymore and of course we
    lost one.  This is the square edge version not the curved one.

    Joe Falaschi
    e-vergent

--
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.