What band and sub-band? Hi or low? If it's 11GHz sub-band 6 Tx hi (aka 6B). Then that's the other side of a flaky link I have. We've already swapped out the low end. Link went down completely and magically recovered itself for no apparent reason after 3 1/2 days. The ODU alarms on the low end just vanished. Nothing physically wrong on either end. Trango support asked if I checked the power supplies and injectors. Facepalm. Whatever.

On 9/30/2016 3:01 PM, Joe Falaschi wrote:
We’re actually trying to sell the radio. This came to us via acquisition and we have no other Trango in the network. If it was staying with us, it probably never would have made it to me and the guys would have just made one out of butyl and called it a day… I’ll ask the local fab shop and see what they would charge to clone one if I can’t find one from someone else.

Joe

On Sep 30, 2016, at 1:24 PM, Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com <mailto:dmmoff...@gmail.com>> wrote:

A good idea. It doesn't have to be the same shape as long as it screws on and has the 1" female conduit thread. Might cost a few hundred bucks between design and building.
------ Original Message ------
From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>> To: "af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Sent: 9/30/2016 1:44:35 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Trango Licensed Link port cover
if you have another one, take it to a local machine shop, they will get you something made

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Bill Prince<part15...@gmail.com <mailto:part15...@gmail.com>>wrote:

    Eye Yi Yi.

    bp
    <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

    On 9/30/2016 10:37 AM, Joe Falaschi wrote:
    Does anyone have one of these port covers I can buy?
     Supposedly Trango doesn’t have these or make them anymore and
    of course we lost one.  This is the square edge version not the
    curved one.

    Joe Falaschi
    e-vergent

    <Mail Attachment.jpeg>

--
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.