I ordered 5 of them a couple months ago. Sorry, they're all used now. Guess it was a good thing we got them when we did.

I know that style isn't produced anymore. You could beg them to find one floating around the lab or something. Or maybe Erich Kaiser has one. If not, then I don't have a clue who else might.