Straight edge on the new style OMU would probably work since the silicone gasket should allow it to seal. But not the other way around. Rounded cover on a straight edge OMU interface just won't fit.

On 9/30/2016 4:25 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

The new style doesn’t work? I thought it was just roomier to accommodate SFP and fiber better, you can’t put the new cover on an old radio?

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *George Skorup
*Sent:* Friday, September 30, 2016 4:10 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Trango Licensed Link port cover

I ordered 5 of them a couple months ago. Sorry, they're all used now. Guess it was a good thing we got them when we did.

I know that style isn't produced anymore. You could beg them to find one floating around the lab or something. Or maybe Erich Kaiser has one. If not, then I don't have a clue who else might.