When I was at BridgeWave I did a few 8+ mile shots with 80GHz.  All were the 
situation outlined by this whitepaper or to otherwise close fiber rings.



Most were in the Southwest USA.



Daniel White

Managing Director – Hardware Distribution Sales

ConVergence Technologies

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590

[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>



From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 11:45 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Siklu Distance



Context !  Context ! Context !





http://www.siklu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Overbuild-tech-note-Final-.pdf



Some interesting suggestions in there !





Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]>



  _____

From: "Jason McKemie" <[email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> >
To: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 1:22:39 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] Siklu Distance

I received an email from Siklu saying their equipment could offer gigabit 
speeds at 8+ miles.  This seems dishonest at best.  I guess they didn't say 
where the link had to be located to get this distance...





---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Reply via email to