If the data is not there they are hiding something/blowing smoke.
More detailed engineering data always makes your product look more legit.

Remember the radios that used to give you only range?  Good for 25 miles...

From: Daniel White
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 11:12 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Siklu Distance

The entire time I worked for BridgeWave, TX Power was never on the datasheet.
Only link budget.

Same with Siklu datasheets – only link budget is there.

I’m lazy now with online calculators… but  I like having all of the data
myself.  I’ve always been bothered by not having RX sensitivity tables and TX
power information on datasheets as well.  I feel like they are trying to hide
something :-D

Daniel White

Managing Director – Hardware Distribution Sales

ConVergence Technologies

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590

dwh...@converge-tech.com