Going to the links I provided is a good start.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Sean Heskett" <af...@zirkel.us>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 11:26:42 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Another large DDoS, Stop Being a Dick

I think instead of naming and shaming you'd get more traction if you informed
and taught them how to prevent and stop this traffic.

Many WISPs don't have the technical know how (or time) to even realize it's
happening. They are just trying to get customers connected.

I know my network isn't perfect and I'd gladly submit a list of subnets I
control to a group that would be willing to tell me what's wrong and how I can
fix it so I'm not part of the problem.

2 cents

-Sean