From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 5:37 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] FYI Cambium PTP doesn't sync with PMP

I know it would not be a good idea to run PMP450 and PTP450 on same frequency
but it sure would be nice if it allowed the next adjacent frequency to be used.
 We run multiple 5ghz PTP450i synced masters's on same frequency in different
directions on same tower all the time.
Keep them on one side of band and PMP450i's on other.