Lewis Bergman wrote:
> I understand the attractiveness of the big government to solve a problem.
  In all fairness, we are talking about fairly small projects done by local
governments. It's not like there is a Big Bad Fiber Network being built by the
Feds.

> It just always that is a fairly poor short term solution and an even worse
> long term one that always serves
> to stifle innovationand extend the life of entities that should already be
> out of business.
  Sorry, lost me there. What are we taking about?

> I live in a rural area but don't think I deserve a great hospital 5 minutes
> from my house or fiber or a great
> many conveniences
  You can have what you pay for.
  A great hospital might be stretching it, but why should you not have fiber?

Jared