Ken Hohhof wrote:
> Depends on how confident you are in your market projections.
  True.

  However, if we were to spend a trillion dollars on wiring the nation, I think
we could spare a few dollars to hire some guys with some applicable skills that
could get it right, on average.

  Internet usage is at 87%, so I'm fairly confident there is some long term
demand out there.

> You may assume if you build fiber and price it low enough, you will get 100%
> take rate.
  Yeah, I'm not a great fan of build it and they will come.
  But it's not very hard to find out who actually wants it and will pay for it.
  Usually the hard part is coming up with the financing.

Jared