trump calls climate change a hoax... Forget the physics or science... Has
no foreign policy plan... Sound bites don't cut it... He won because of
fear by biligaana, period.  Country is very divided because he fueled these
fears...
Someone in class yesterday said we should respect him.... Another guy
responded, Really the way he and others showed respect for Obama...
I can't respect him for his lack of character... I have stated it clearly..
How ridiculous can he be when his staff cut his tweeter account days before
election?   Heaven help us when he is charge... I noticed no one answered
or challenged me about leaving him alone with your wife or daughters....
The silence was defeaning... And the public works idea... Who the hell is
doing all that work right now?   Open your eyes,  visit construction sites
around the southwest and even Las Vegas... Go to job sites.... Facts not
bullshit