in 5 (well, 6) years, there is a 10% change, if there wasnt an abrupt
alteration in the last two election cycles that would mean that  about 48
years ago the wealth was evenly distributed. now, I wasnt around then, but
I know in the sixties, there were some hippies with some similar rhetoric,
albeit alot more groovy tone.

I would ask you the same question about said assrape, i didnt care for the
one that actually happenned, im not about to describe my opinion of one
that only exists in the future and in your head. Though out of curiousity,
when youre imagining me taking the throbbing member, do I have a top hat
on? Because seriously, if I ever get assraped, I would really prefer I have
a top hat on.