Don't tell me, but ask yourself the following..

Was your email part of the solution, or part of continuing the vitrol?

On Nov 10, 2016 7:23 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Lol, the rally cry of the left: "STOP LABELING ME, YOU FASCIST,
PATRIARCHAL, OLIGARCHICAL, HATE FILLED BIGOT MOTHERFUCKERS"