The divide the politicians and media in this country have created is a
huge, huge problem. If you live on either side and consider the other side
"less than", then you are part of the problem.

The only useful political muscle in America anymore is rage. Compromise,
the most valuable and important one, had atrophied.

We threw away our moral compasses, and only walk the lines we are told to.
If you disagree you are "one of them".

Bunch of dogs being led into two different pens - beaten and starved while
our handlers teach us that the problem is the dogs in the other pen.