From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Paul Stewart
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 11:50 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Traffic Shaping Appliance

As someone already mentioned, Sandvine too …

I have used some of these options and consider Procera to be the best featured
for a lot of use scenarios.  Just be sure to have your check book handy as it’s
going to hurt - and when dealing with them please ensure that the sizing is
realistic (ie. marketing vs real world)…. I find in our deployments that we
oversize quite often to meet expectations and we utilize all of their products
at scale today.

Paul

On Nov 23, 2016, at 1:33 PM, Wireless Administrator <wirel...@htn.net