I too am using Cambium burst/sustain setting in the SM for traffic shaping
and I am finding that the CDN's do not handle that at all for slowing down
traffic. If you have SM set to 3mbps on sustain speed CDN will try to
delivery 6Mbps and the SM will basically go into limp mode and barely pass
traffic and latency spikes through roof and customer experience is
extreamly slow internet. I have to shape with another appliance ahead of
the SM to keep customer experience happy.