That timing is pretty much what I use.  15 minutes.
I like the yolks green and powdery and the whites structurally sound for
deviled eggs.

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 5:07 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Boiled eggs

My wife claims the shells come off easy when I cook them.

Put room temperature eggs directly into boiling water, boil gently for 13
minutes, immediately cool with running water then ice water.

Vinegar would dissolve away the calcium in the shells and make them rubbery,
I’d think that would make them harder to peel.