From: Gino Villarini
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2016 5:40 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Boiled eggs

What Ken and Forrest said.. The temp change helps..

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of "li...@packetflux.com"
<li...@packetflux.com>
Date: Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 2:36 AM
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>

Buy eggs ahead of time and let them age before cooking helps a lot - fresher
eggs tend to be more sticky, older eggs peel easier.

Besides that I generally peel under running water which seems to resolve about
99% of the problems.   Not sure which property of water helps in this case, but
shells come right off.

      Gino Villarini

      President
      Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968