That looks like the simplest way to go. Just getting the coordinates for 10 points is simpler than trying to crunch them into a DXF or SHP file.

10-Q

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 11/27/2016 9:52 AM, Rob Genovesi wrote:
If the data set is small you can find the other GPS coordinates using
something like this:  http://www.geomidpoint.com/destination/

Once you have all the GPS points it's easy to create a KMZ file with the shape.

-Rob