Same CPU, so that's nice.

The Beam5 isn't as good of an antenna and almost certainly has less
shielding/filtering.

Really it enables you to move 30 customers over to an EPMP AP and if you
need to replace a few bad eggs you can do that in the next few days or
weeks.  Having a good AP with sync and TDD will just feel so good in
comparison.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340 <(937)%20552-2340>
Direct: 937-552-2343 <(937)%20552-2343>