this would be a good way to re-purpose old gear for one last revenue stream
before disposal. Plus, if youre an owner, particularly if your a dickhead
owner, you can have your techs who are high stressed and want to break your
stuff anyway bring the gear to the room during down time, then charge them
to break it, they essentially just give their paychecks back to you to do
shit they were going to do anyway