Interesting and Ironic at the same time...

So you are saying that only the 4ft or larger antennas are built to withstand
155 MPH+ winds... the smaller 2ft & 3ft antennas are not spec'ed to survive ?

Wow.. good to know this detail !
The industry is a bit strange... :)

Thanks for the info. and Best Wishes for the New Year.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street