Butch has a practical class on IPV6 which included, years ago,  a template
for this.  It isn't as challenging as you might think. We did it about 5
years ago.

If I remember right,  we assigned a /48 to our server network,  another /48
for our backbone, every tower got a /48, and every customer got a /64. All
of that was based on the guidance initially provided by ARIN, or at least I
think that's where it came from. Here is a chart that lists the number of
ip in each that might help.
http://www.potato-people.com/blog/2009/02/ipv6-subnet-size-reference-table/

Now going 100% v6 is another story. Not trouble free or easy. Never got
that far.