But, as with anything, you have tradeoffs.

Routers MUST support the assignment of /127 prefixes on point-to-
   point inter-router links.  Routers MUST disable Subnet-Router anycast
   for the prefix when /127 prefixes are used.

Anything longer than a /64 will break SLAAC, neighbor discovery, and other v6
“stuff”.  If you don’t need these then a /127 is for you. Just know the
downsides of a /64 vs a /127. The RFC says you can do it, but it conflicts with
the before mentioned V6 stuff.   Frankly I don’t care about conserving IPV6
space.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric