From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 9:47 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] "Do I have to be home?"

It seems that recently over 50% of the installation calls I'm setting up ask
the question "Does someone need to be home when you come to install?"  Do the
satellite or phone companies do installs with nobody home now that has set this
precedent?  It just seems like a strange question to ask for a service you're
planning to use inside your
house.   Or do they think we're like Amazon, and will leave the internet
on their front step.