I'm betting he won't be able to do that. Anyone want to bet against me?

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 1/30/2017 8:48 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Well, one “good” thing that could possibly come from it is that the mess it created might “might” inform the commander-in-orange of how huge the law of unintended consequences is when dealing with the business of the nation. If he really is as smart as his supporters claim, he should be able to learn and hopefully mellow.
*From:* Carl Peterson
*Sent:* Monday, January 30, 2017 9:44 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT - fake tears
<rant>
I've been trying to avoid the OT politics on the afmug list but this is such bullshit that I just can't leave it alone anymore. What caused chaos was a impossibly stupid implementation of a poorly thought out policy. Want to restrict visas and green cards in the future? Fine. I disagree with it but thats how the system works. Pull the rug out from under people who we already gave green cards and visas with no warning? Your fucking with the word of The United States. Your fucking with the lives of people and families who trusted in us to keep are word when they took jobs in the US, quit their jobs abroad, sold their houses and got on a plane to come here only to be told haha fuck you, our word isn't worth shit. Your fucking with students and teachers who are going to school or teaching here and flew home for a vacation or funeral and are now bing told stay the fuck out. Your fucking with people on vacation who had transit visas granted by us to land at JFK and get on another plane going home. This administration just took a piss on the word of the United States of America, either through blatant incompetence, or through deliberate malfeasance, and then when the judiciary stayed parts of their imbecilic policy, they doubled down by taking a shit on the rule of law and refusing to follow court orders.
</rant>