The other thing to keep in mind here too is that if you listen to the lamestream media you'd think the entire country was against President Trump's immigration executive order. It's not. More people approve of it than disapprove. When I was in the gym this morning, I saw on the Corrupt News Network (CNN) (and I know it just killed them to have to say this) that nearly three out of four people approve of the order. That was spread over three different independent polls. However the lamestream lapdog media will only run stories of liberal moonbats throwing hissy fits, implying that no one agrees with the executive order, when that's simply not true. And that these moonbats pitching a bitch are in fact, in the minority.

I have to say that I can't argue with those of you complaining about the initial plans that would have affected holders of green cards. That was overreaching, and almost Democratic in nature (see below).

What can be argued is that it's some sort of "Muslim ban", which the lametream media would have you believe. It's not. President Trump has "banned" no one. He has merely put a temporary hold on the immigration process from war-torn states filled with terrorists - countries upon which 0bama dropped over 27,000 bombs and conducted countless drone strikes during his time in office - Democratic presidents have done this before as well - and more. (Democrat administrations have gone so far as to round up *American citizens* of Japanese heritage and lock them in internment camps.) It's not about Muslims. The largest Muslim country in the world (by far) is Indonesia. Other heavily-Muslim countries include India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Egypt, Turkey, Algeria, and Morocco. None of these predominantly Muslim countries are mentioned in the Executive Order. This has nothing to do with a "Muslim ban". It has to do with doing a better job of vetting those coming from countries tied to terrorism.