Im just the opposite.

All of our Sync/control are CMM4/CTM2 and now CMM5. I cant argue price point but I cant argue total reliability either. Since our total cambium deployment of cmm4

the sync just works ,the surge protection just works and the poe just works. This year we did not lose a single device on any of the 20 towers we have in operation.

Since the surface of PMP450i radios I have been waiting way too long for the CMM5. We have 2 to deploy this week.

I am really liking the gui on the cmm5 and it seems there are a ton of oid's for stuff as well so nice job on the box.

There are no moving parts IE fans but heatsinks YESS..

Oh and yes GigE compatible for sure so definitely thumbs up!