Yes. The 450m has an Aux port capable of powering a UGPS and receiving sync from it. Same goes for the SyncBox Junior Aux version. I've used them on several 450i's and they work great. Except the GPS data, which Cambium still needs to fix on the 450i. They also broke autoSyncStatus via SNMP in 14.2.1 and up.