From: Eric Kuhnke
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 11:40 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Particularly good recent battery deals?

I thought you knew about sunelec.com?  Its owner is famously eccentric...

22 cents/watt for used or grade C panels. More realistically in pallet
quantities, 35-38 cents/watt for factory new grade B panels with minor
blemishes, or around 40-42 cents/watt for new grade A. Some of the cheaper
stuff they're selling are older panels from 5-6 years ago which are less
efficient in W/sqft than a recent model (example 250-260W 60-cell vs newer more
expensive 285-290W 60-cell). So you do have to figure in a larger area occupied
and higher mounting costs for the same size system.