I pay 8.50/month.  Flat rate.
So you are getting a demand charge added?

From: Harold Bledsoe
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 5:37 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Particularly good recent battery deals?

Agreed!

I'm going to pull the trigger and try the forklift batteries. Supposedly they
will last 3-5x longer than regular deep cycle golf cart batteries. I'll let you
guys know in 10-15 years.

My motivation is that my home grid tied system saves too much power so the
power company added a net meter fee of $7/kw/mo to make up the difference.

Alrighty then, guess I'll take half my house off grid. :-)

Hal