Hi,

This would have been about 5-6 years ago, but we found a free PHP based Netflow analysis program that run under Linux. We ran that on a high-end PC based system we build (i7 processor with 16GB of RAM at the time) and it was able to handle over 1Gbps of traffic. The user interface was a little rough, but it provided what we needed at the time... mainly tracking down infected and high-usage customers and traffic patterns.

Travis